CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kansas City

I've been lucky enough to make it out to Kansas City quite a bit this summer to visit Nick and Aaron who are there working for Platinum. You might not think Kansas City has a lot to offer, but I love it more and more every time I go. On Sunday afternoon, Nick and I drove downtown to Union Station. It's a very historic restored train station that now houses lots of museums and restaurants. It's really beautiful inside.
I didn't take this- but this is what it looks like from the outside


We drove over to the
Nelson-Atkins Museum which is also in downtown KC. The museum was closed by the time we got there, but there is an awesome sculpture park that we got to see.

Contemporary art....





Nick's self-photography skills


and a personal favorite....


1 comments:

modell said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad that you got to go one more time before you head of to Italy. That last picture is AWESOME!