CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wisconsin

We decided to take a family trip to Wisconsin to visit my sister Marissa and her family who had just moved to Milwaukee for medical school. After have them close to home for three years it was hard to see them leave! We had so much fun visiting their adorable new house and exploring their new neighborhood.

My dad and Scott had a double incentive to make the trip because OshKosh, one of the biggest airshows in the world, is held about two hours north of Milwaukee. So while my mom, Marissa, Eliza and I were out shopping, the boys enjoyed spending countless hours at the airshow.

We actually all decided to spend a day at the airshow together and we actually had a lot of fun. It was Dan and Eliza's first time at an airshow but I think they really liked it. We got to see lots of historic planes and some of the best aerobatics in the world. Even though my dad and Scott wished they could have stayed for the entire week, we all enjoyed the day that we spent there.


This is just like one of the Beechcraft planes that my dad used to fly back in the day.

A restored Ford Tri-Motor that Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart actually flew.



0 comments: