CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

When in Rome, do as the Romans

Eat their food...
(This one's for you, Mom)
drink their water....

... and enjoy their scenery




A few other things I have learned in these past two days:

Church in Italian + Jet lag is not a good combo. But we enjoyed it nonetheless.

I learned that I have a phobia of enclosed spaces. Especially the hot enclosed spaces leading to the top of St. Peters.

And no, my camera isn’t tilted- it’s the walls!






However, 600 steps later, the view was definitely worth it.
Even after going to St. Peter’s a few times, the sheer size of it still amazes me!



We even have a great view of it from our hotel

Another thing I’ve learned is that I think I like taking pictures of objects and buildings more than of people. So Marissa, these are for you.

at the Forum

at theVatican
The obelisk at St. Peter's square

Lampost at St. Peters



1 comments:

modell said...

That pizza and gelato are making my mouth water! You're pictures are awesome and it looks like you have already seen ALL of Rome! Glad you are having such a good time!