CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More things I love about Rome

Watching the Spanish steps while eating Cannelloni at my favorite restaurant.
(Look familiar Dad and Aaron?)
Trevi Fountain at Night
Infinite Gelato Flavors
The Pantheon
Rockin Prada Purses

Caravaggio paintings- love love love them



Bernini Sculptures

Playing in Fountains


Overlooking the Forum


Have you ever climbed a flight of wooden stairs ON YOUR KNEES? Well I definitely did. And yes, it hurts! Supposedly these stone stairs were brought from Jerusalem a few hundered years after Christ. They still believe that they are the stairs that Christ walked on up to Pilate’s palace. Oh yeah, and they only let you walk up them on your knees. Ouch! Totally worth it though.

1 comments:

modell said...

I love your new purse! What a deal! Aren't Europeans funny about their little legends! I remember seeing several relics there like pieces of the cross, Mary's shawl, etc. I'm sure you'll see a lot more of those! I felt so bad I missed your call the other day! Hopefully we'll get to visit soon! Love ya!