CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Market Day!

Every Wednesday morning there is an ENORMOUS outdoor market here in Siena. We found some awesome deals on sweaters, scarves, ties and jackets.... but you can pretty much find anything and everything there, including lots of dried fruit which is my current food obsession. So if you ever happen to be in Siena on a Wednesday morning, I definitely recommend the Market.




Lots of bags... we had to take them home before going to school.
Don't worry dad, I bargain shopped:)


Not a fan of the meat stands. Humongous slabs of meat don't appeal to me whatsoever.

3 comments:

modell said...

So fun! Sounds like you found some awesome deals. I can't wait to see what you found! Any shoes?

{haley} said...

Erika-
I can't tell you how incredibly jealous I am of you right now! How awesome! But thanks- you've just inspired me to study abroad this summer with my major. I hope you're doing well!
-Haley W.
(ps- if you get a minute, feel free to email me your address so I can send you an announcement!)

Julie M. said...

Hi Erika! Just saw your comment on Marissa's blog and thought I'd see what you're up to! Looks like loads of fun, I'm so jealous, well except for that meat of course! Anyway, just wanted to say hey!