CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Minori


I think I have found my Italian paradise. This place is absolutely beautiful! It’s a small town along the Amalfi coast- about two hours south of Naples. We drove in to Minori on Wednesday evening and stayed at a small hotel probably less than five minutes from the beach. We had a great time just walking along the beach and enjoying the amazing view.
After our visit to Pompeii on Thursday we had the whole rest of the day to spend at the beach- we absolutely loved it! Only thing about the beaches here- they’re more like pebbles- actually, small stones. Not too pleasant to walk on. We all kept thinking how funny it was that everyone in Provo was sitting in class… and we were on the beach! Ha!
View of the Amalfi coastline
Our group at the beach
Emily and me on the beach
First night in Minori

Minori Harbor from the Pier


1 comments:

modell said...

I remember thinking it was so odd they had large pebbles for sand. Not the most comfortable beach to lay out and get a tan, but the scenery makes up for that! I hope you are planning on doing a post on Pompeii too!