CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

3 Tuscan desserts that you MUST taste

For lunch on Friday, Emily and I ventured to our favorite pastry shop to try some famous Tuscan desserts that we had been hearing about for weeks. Pane Forte, Richiarelli cookies and Cantucci. I'm pretty sure that Richiarellis are my new favorite food. Mom, Dad and Scott: prepare your taste buds for pure bliss! They are amazing!

Chocolate Pane Forte...
almost like a fruit cake, only with nuts and chocolate- and a lot more solid.

Chocolate Cantucci on the left, Pane Forte in the middle, and Richiarelli cookies on the right.


2 comments:

modell said...

The desserts look fantastic!!! Can't wait to try them when I get there in 2 1/2 weeks! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

my erika is so pretty!
looks delish : )
-kyndee