CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Cooking Class!

I had my first cooking class last friday- and it was AMAZING! There are about 12 people in the class with me and we have a personal chef along with a translator because the chef only speaks Italian. The kitchen is great it's great because we make everything from scratch! This week we made our own spinach and ricotta ravioli. I'm definitely buying a pasta machine when I get back to the states. Also on the menu: Tuscan salad, fresh tomato sauce, pan seared steak with yellow squash and panna cotta with strawberries. And the best part- we get to eat it all when we're done with class! :)
The kitchen- with our chef in the background


Making the ravioli







All I can say is that I'm going to have some killer receipes when I come home!

1 comments:

modell said...

You already were a gourmet chef before you left for Italy. I cannot wait to have you cook for us when you get back! That meal looks incredible!